Blast – Skarsgard to the Rescue
Skarsgård Rescues Hammarby Fan
This is an older article (08-30-2006) from Aftonbladet
Tack as usual to my Swedie for the translation!!!
Movie Star Alexander Skarsgård is singled out as a hero after game riot.
According to several witnesses he risked his own safety to help a dejected fan.
- It was unpleasant, he was completely gone, “says Skarsgård.
Sportbladet could tell us yesterday that the actor Alexander Skarsgård was in the middle of one of the worst riots in the South Stadium north stands.
Today, he tells us about the experience.
- It was a heated atmosphere. It is awful that it became as it did.
According to several witnesses Alexander Skarsgård put in a heroic effort.
The 30-year-old actor risked his own safety when he was in the midst of the heated battle, then went down to call on professionals to help a dejected fan.
- The guy had received a blow on the head and had a concussion. It was unpleasant, he was completely gone. He was too damn young, just 15 years old.
Do you know what happened to him?
- He’s okay. My 14 year old little sister knows him as do I.
Alexander Skarsgård says that the incident did not change his attitude towards being in Hammarby stands in the future.
- No, I absolutely will not stop watching from the stands. I do not think it helps to flee, it’s probably good if there’s a few older uncles around like myself.