Alexander Skarsgård talked to VG in Norway for the following interview.
- “I’d really like to work in Norway,” says Alexander Skarsgård (36) to VG. But Hollywood puts increasing demands on the popular Swedish actor.
Alexander had five days for a short visit to his country, but he has also taken the long flight just for a weekend.
- “I have a brother who’s three years, and I had not seen him for eight months. It’s a very long time to be away from such a small guy,” he says about his little brother Ossian by his father with his second wife Megan. Recently he has another little brother, Kollbjörn (CABBAGE).
Alexander, Gustaf and Bill have followed in their father’s footsteps and Valter, 15, runs at drama school in Stockholm while his sister Eija, at 20, is a student.
- “I’m proud of all my siblings, but especially Sam who is a doctor and the smart one in the family. The rest of us are just actors, so we praise him more,” laughs Alexander.
His brother Bill will play in the TV series “Hemlock Grove” in the United States.
- “I am so happy on his behalf. It will be cool to have him here. I miss Stockholm and my family very much.”
Anna Paquin, Sookie in the series, is pregnant in real life with her husband Stephen Moyer, who plays Bill.
- “She never complained even though we worked until four in the morning and she had to do everything possible to hide the pregnancy.”
- Have you thought of a gift for the baby?
- “Stephen is a football fan so it will probably be a little football jersey from Hammarby, my team in Sweden, even though he is a supporter of West Ham,” laughs Alexander.
- They say it will be a girl.
- “Girls like football too. I gave my sister one when she was born!”
Tack Askars Meatballs for the find.
You must be logged in to post a comment.