Alexander Skarsgård S4 True Blood DVD Commentary Information
I am overjoyed to announce that the episode that Alexander Skarsgård will be doing commentary on will be episode 4, ‘I’m Alive and on Fire’. This was my (Jody’s) personal favorite scene of Season 4 (where Eric swims in the sun).
Check out the rest of the details thanks to blu-raydefinition.com:
- Enhanced Viewing – This in-episode viewing mode allows you to watch True Blood with pop-up trivia, picture-in-picture character point-of-view commentaries and break-away flashback scenes from previous seasons’ episodes.
- Inside the Episodes (1.78:1; 1080p/24)
- Commentary on Episode 2 “You Smell Like Dinner” by Stephen Moyer (Bill), Deborah Ann Woll (Jessica), and Brian Buckner (writer, co-executive producer)
- Commentary on Episode 3 “If you Love Me, Why Am I Dyin’?” by Anna Paquin (Sookie) and Alan Ball (creator and executive producer)
- Commentary on Episode 4 “I’m Alive and on Fire” by Alexander Skarsgård (Eric) and Michael Lehmann (director)
- Commentary on Episode 6 “I Wish I Was the Moon” by Raelle Tucker (writer, co-executive producer) and Gregg Fienberg (executive producer)
- Commentary on Episode 9 “Let’s Get Out of Here” by Sam Trammell (Sam) and Romeo Tirone (director)
- Commentary on Episode 10 “Burning Down the House” by Fiona Shaw (Marnie) Nancy Oliver (writer, co-executive producer), and Lesli Linka Glatter (director)
- True Blood: The Final Touches (1.78:1; 1080p/24; 00:28:25) – A roundtable discussion with the True Blood post-production staff wherein they discuss much of their visual/special effects work.
- True Blood Lines – This interactive feature lets you explore the diffferent character types in the world of True Blood (ex. Vampires, Werewolves, Faeries, Werepanthers, etc.) and the interconnection between each type in the ongoing storyline.
- DVD — Two double-sided DVDs of the entire series
- Digital Copy — Downloadable Digital Copy for Mac/PC, iPod/iPad/iPhone and Windows Media-Compatible devices