* How he learned about Melancholia
* If he’d ever visited his father on a Lars von Trier set
* How his father urged him to work with von Trier
* How tightly-scripted the movie was
* How von Trier works out and films the scenes
* What filming the star-studded wedding reception was like
* Whether he got any background on his character
* How much he knew about the second half of the movie
* How busy he’s been keeping during the off-season of “True Blood”
* He talks a little about his upcoming movies The East, What Maisie Knew and Disconnect.
* That crazy Battleship trailer!
You must be logged in to post a comment.