We often chat about new ways to get the fans more involved as you guys play such an important role in making AlexSkarsgard.Net what it is. That being said…we’ve come up with a contest we think everyone will enjoy….
Like the T-Shirt design competition we held last September, this contest holds a bit of an artistic challenge…
As a GIANT Eric/Godric fan, I’ve come to the conclusion that the “Vampiric Duo” deserve their own spin-off!! They’ve spent centuries together with minimal flashbacks on the show.
Imagine if you can….the two of them watching the Revolutionary War from the sidelines or “dining” together during Victorian Times….
The ideas are limitless and since I’m not a writer myself…I’ll leave that to you….
What’s the “story”?
– We want to see your ideas for an “episode” of this new vampire series.
What’s the prize…
– Depends on how many entries we get…
For every ten…we will add a prize “PLACE” up to third…
For FIRST PLACE ~ Not only will the winner receive a signed 8X10 of Alexander in the first season full Eric attire…We have a hardcover “A Touch of Dead“ that has been signed by Charlaine Harris herself. This is the book that is filled with all the short stories that fall within the timeline of the books themselves. It contains one of my personal favorites, “Dracula Night”, in which Eric prepares Fangtasia for a visit from the ancient Count…it’s hilarious!!!
For SECOND PLACE ~ A signed 8X10 of Sheriff Northman in his most comfortable track suit attire….
For THIRD PLACE ~ A coupon for a free t-shirt of your choice from our Zazzle Shop ($25.00 limit).
What to submit:
• Stories must be original unpublished fiction, typed and double-spaced, and may not exceed 3,000 words in length.
• The theme will pertain to an ERIC and GODRIC flashback in time. Make it fun, exciting but try to keep it clean. Don’t forget a title for the episode and make sure to have your name and address clearly printed on a “cover” page.
• Copyright remains property of the author but all work will/may be published on this site. This competition is for entertainment purposes only and NO monetary gains or profits will be obtained by this site from these publications. It’s just to have fun!!!
• Submissions must be submitted online at: JMC@ASNewsMedia.com no later then midnight CST on June 6th.
• Writers may submit multiple entries (NOT EXCEEDING 3), but each must be accompanied by a separate “cover” page.
• Anyone can enter! We are an international site and encourage our Skarsfamily from all over the world to participate. But please remember, entries MUST BE IN ENGLISH as the judges are NOT international in their language abilities.
• Three of us here at ASN will be doing the preliminary judging for the contest. To help us decide between the final three as to choose a FIRST PLACE winner (and/or consecutive 2nd/3rd place winners) we have asked two members of our affiliate sites to help (we imagine this final decision may be a struggle). The lovely web-mistress from Alexander-Skarsgard.Com and the ever-talented Lividity from True Blood News at the Nest have kindly accepted to participate.
Announcement of Winners:
• Winners will be announced on June 13th 2010 on the website, Facebook page and by personal email. This will be done between noon CST and prior to the Season 3 Premiere of True Blood on HBO. (Keep your eyes open for announcement!)
You must be logged in to post a comment.